Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fixin problems

My battery shit the bed and possibly my regulator, so in my down time I decided to fixed that dang broken bottom oil tank mount. Upon inspection it was cracked about 2 inches on both sides of the mount. That explains why it was leaking so much. Welded it up and looks to be holding. My welds aren't usually that ugly (here come the jokes) but I put extra metal in so I could safely grind it down. Yay for fixing shit!


  1. I have never had a problem with your welds. Their still holding my fat-ass up through potholes and anything else.

  2. thanks for the positive reinforcement bud